Friday, December 31, 2010

NEW PROJECTS

 rear of the model prototype
 th prototype photo of cv gp9
 front
 side view
 lamoille valley rs3 # 7801 front view this unit will have the green top like the real engine and will remain high  hood my next project is to mkae a chopped nose 7803
 7801 side view
 lamoille valley 7802 side view this unitl will stay with the yellow top and will be on a non powered unit
 this is a shot of the one of the central Vermont  4 sw12oo that the railroad did own im only doing two of these engines. this is the first one that is almost done.
 side view
 front view
 suburban propane wolcott vermont almost done just need to finish the fence.
just about finished morrisville vermont just need to finish some grass to the right

1 comment:

  1. Bryan. Just viewed your photos of the Suburban Propane facility on your layout. Brilliant. More inspiration for me to construct a smaller Suburban propane industry on my layout. I've built a storage tank (1 only 4 my facility & probably not rr served). Again I commend you on your layout & especially your CV diesels

    ReplyDelete